1 cup zucchini, grated
1 large egg
1/4 medium onion, diced
1/4 cup reduced sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Grate zucchini into a clean dish towel. Wring all of the excess water out of the zucchini. In a medium bowl, combine all of the Ingredients: and season with salt & pepper to taste.
3. Fill each muffin section to the top, pushing down on the filling with your spoon so it's nice and compacted so they don't fall apart when you take them out of the tin.
4. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until the tops are golden.
5. Use a plastic knife or rubber spatula around the edges of each tot to remove them from the muffin tin.