8 multigrain flour tortillas
3 cups chopped chicken
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped red pepper
19oz black beans
14oz canned corn
1 tsp chili powder
3 cups salsa
1 1/2 cups sour cream (sub plain greek yogurt)
1 1/2 cup jalapeno monterey jack cheese, shredded (low fat or 2%)
1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (low fat or 2%)
1 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a casserole dish large enough to fit tortillas.
2. Heat olive oil in sautéing pan; sauté onion and red pepper for 5 minutes, until softened.
3. Mix in chili powder, remove from heat, stir in black beans and corn.
4. In a medium bowl, mix salsa and sour cream. Layer tortilla, salsa mixture, chicken, tortilla, vegetables, cheeses.
5. Repeat 4 times, or until you reach the top of the casserole. Stop layering once you reach the top of your casserole dish and top with cheese.
6. Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly and browning.
7. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and cut into 12 pie shaped wedges.