4 chicken breast
salt and pepper
1 cup cornstarch
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup canola oil
3/4 cups sugar
4 tablespoons ketchup
1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Dip chicken into cornstarch, coat thoroughly. Dip into beaten eggs.
3. Heat oil in large skillet. Cook chicken until browned. Place in baking dish.
4. Whisk until smooth, then pour evenly over chicken, flipping chicken so the sauce gets on both sides.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn chicken and then cook for 15 more minutes.