1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter.
3. Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
4. With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips.
5. Do not separate strips.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
8. Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.