1/2 pound ground Italian pork
4 ounces frozen chopped broccoli florets
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
12 parchment paper muffin wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until no longer pink.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave frozen broccoli florets until thawed (approximately 4 minutes) and drain.
4. If using a muffin tin, line tin with parchment paper wrappers. If using silicone muffin cups, place cups on a baking sheet lined with foil (to catch any egg overflow and making clean-up much easier).
5. In a large bowl, combine sausage, broccoli and cheese. Spoon mixture into cups, filling them 2/3 of the way, leaving room to add the egg mixture.
6. In another bowl with a pour spout, beat together 12 eggs. Add salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup, being careful to leave a little room (1/4 inch or so) at the top.
7. Bake 25 minutes, or until muffins have risen and are firm.