1 lb. zucchini or squash
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan (heaping)
1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs (heaping)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line two baking sheets with foil and spray lightly with vegetable spray.
2. Slice zucchini or squash into 1/4 inch-thick rounds. Toss rounds with oil, coating well.
3. In a wide bowl or plate, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper.
4. Place rounds in parmesan-breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides of each round, pressing to adhere.
5. The mixture will not completely cover each round, but provides a light coating on each side.
6. Place rounds in a single layer on baking sheets. Sprinkle any remaining breadcrumb mixture over the rounds.
7. Bake for about 22 to 27 minutes, until golden brown.