3/4 cup water
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 pouch chocolate cake mix
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Lightly grease pan or line cupcake pan with paper baking cups.
3. Stir together water, melted butter, egg and full pouch cake mix until well blended.
4. Spoon batter into pan and spread evenly.
5. Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before frosting.
6. This makes 12 cupcakes.
7. Preparing cake mix about 10 minutes.
8. Cook time 19 minutes.