2 lbs. lean ground beef
5 slices sourdough bread
1 c. almond milk
1/2 tsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
1 medium onion, diced fine
4 tsp. minced garlic
12 slices thin bacon, cut in half
1/3 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. prepared mustard (sandwich mustard)
1 c. ketchup
1. First step to prepare this recipe is to preheat oven to 350 degrees F. And then you need to line cupcake pan with liners or coat with cooking spray. Please make sure to remove any rings & wash hands well.
2. Now you need to stack bread slices & using a sharp knife, dice bread up as if making croutons. And add milk, eggs, seasoning, soy sauce, onion & garlic to bread then mix well.
3. Add ground beef to wet mixture. Using hands, mix well until wet mixture is combined well.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop up a ball of meat mixture. Take one of the bacon halves and wrap around the ball. Place ball into cupcake pan.
5. Now at this step you need to mix all Ingredients: for sauce in a small bowl. Then take a spoon of this sauce & spread over the tops of each meatloaf ball. Sprinkle with black pepper.
6. You need now to bake about 45 mins to 1 h, depending on oven. Make sure after 45 mins, you need to keep an eye on them to not get over done or they will not be as moist.