3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey
3 tbsp Milk
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup heavy cream
1. To Make the Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and mix just to incorporate.
4. Whisk together flour, salt and baking powder. Add to the wet mixture and beat until just combined.
5. Add the whiskey and milk until just combined.
6. Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners and divide batter evenly into cups; approximately 2/3 full for each cup.
7. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes; test with a toothpick; the top will be firm so make sure the inside is cooked through.
8. Cool completely on a wire cake cooling rack before frosting.
9. To Make the Bourbon Drizzle: Add all Ingredients: together in a small pan, bring to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and let cool before drizzling on cupcakes.
11. To Make the Buttercream Frosting: Cream butter until light and fluffy. Slowly add the powdered sugar.
12. Add the vanilla and Jack Daniels Honey and combine thoroughly.
13. Add the cream a Tbsp at a time until your frosting is very light and fluffy and the correct consistency.
14. Using a large serrated icing tip, pipe the frosting onto cupcakes.
15. Garnish with the bourbon drizzle.