1½ cups mashed ripe bananas
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 cup butter, softened
7 large eggs
3 cups cake flour
1½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1½ cups buttermilk
24 vanilla wafers
4 large ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
4 tbs. butter
2tbs. fresh lemon juice
½ cup milk
1 cup half and half
1 small box
instant French vanilla pudding
1/3 cup powdered sugar
4oz whipped cream cheese
8oz cool whip
1. Preheat oven to 320 degrees.
2. Combine bananas and lemon juice in a small bowl; set aside. Beat butter and sugar. Add 3 eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
4. Beat on low speed just until blended after each addition also add vanilla.
5. Fold in banana mixture. Prepare baking cups and bake for 20 mins.
6. Mash bananas in a large bowl until creamy.
7. Combine mashed banana and remaining Ingredients: in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat.
8. Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens. (Do not boil.) Cool completely.