140g salmon fillets
3ml Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
1g chopped fresh oregano
2/3 clove garlic, minced
3ml white wine
15ml balsamic vinegar
1. Line a small baking sheet with aluminium foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a frying pan cook and stir garlic until soft.
3. Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
4. Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
5. Bake in Halogen oven on baking sheet for 10 to 14 minutes at 250°C, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
6. Brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve with a green salad and new potatoes.