150g unsalted butter
75g cocoa powder
75g chopped walnuts
150g golden caster sugar
2 medium eggs
50g plain flour, sifted
50g grated milk chocolate
1. Melt one third of the butter in a heavy based pan and gradually stir in the cocoa powder and set aside.
2. Cream the remaining butter and the caster sugar until pale in colour and then beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Fold in the sieved flour with the chopped walnuts.
4. Add the chocolate mixture and mix well.
5. Bake, Cool & Serve: Spoon the mixture into a square or oblong baking sheet and smooth over the surface and bake in the halogen oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
6. Cool in the tin for 10 mins and then turn out on a flat surface and slice into squares.
7. Sprinkle over with the grated chocolate.