chicken 1 piece
generous helping of BBQ
3 rashers of unsmoked bacon
few slices of cheese
1. Flatten a chicken breast.
2. Set your oven at 220 for 5 minutes on the air fryer tray with the extender ring on.
3. Turn it over and repeat for 5 minutes.
4. Run a skewer through the chicken-the juice should be nearly clear.
5. Apply a generous helping of BBQ sauce to the chicken making sure it's all covered.
6. Lay 3 rashers of unsmoked bacon over the chicken.
7. Cook for 4 minutes.
8. Lay a few slices of cheese on top.
9. Cook for another 2 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.