500g/17.6oz lean steak mince
garlic clove crushed
2 beef oxo cubes
1 pepper chopped
jar of bolognese
1. Preheat the oven to 240°C (464°F) for a couple of minutes.
2. Put in all of the Ingredients: apart from the spaghetti and bolognese.
3. Set dial for 7 minutes and blast on 240°C (464°F), stirring occasionally until mince has browned.
4. Add spaghetti (broken in half) and jar of bolognese. Ensure spaghetti is mixed in with mince and covered by sauce.
5. Cover with lid and set temperature to 200°C (392°F) for 10 mins.