1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 roll breakfast sausage
salt, pepper and onion powder
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
2 cans sausage Gravy
1. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Form crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish and slightly up the sides.
3. Brown sausage and drain if necessary. Sprinkle sausage evenly over crescent dough.
4. Scramble eggs and season with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste. Pour eggs over sausage evenly.
5. Top with shredded cheddar and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.