2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) salted butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
1 egg yolk, at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup crushed ruffled potato chips
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped heath bars
1. Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
2. Mix the flour and baking soda in a bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars together.
3. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix well.
4. Gradually add the flour mixture and stir until a dough forms (may take a couple minutes of stirring).
5. Fold in the potato chips, chocolate chips, and toffee.
6. Do not overmix the dough at any point in this process.
7. Chill dough for at least 30 minutes (or up to 5 days, covered) in the refrigerator.
8. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
9. Press a few more add-ins onto the tops for decoration.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.