1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1-1/2 cups crushed nacho tortilla chips, divided
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in a greased 9-in. pie plate with points toward the center.
3. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup chips over crust. Top with meat mixture. Carefully spread sour cream over meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining chips.
5. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
6. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.