1 box of cookie mix
1 box of brownie mix
2 packs of oreos
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Follow the instructions on the cookie mix box & stir furiously until you have gooey cookie dough.
4. Squidge (technical term) the cookie dough into a lined baking tray, until it covers the bottom.
5. Cover this layer with your Oreos. Don't use the broken ones.
6. Mix up your brownie batter. Just stick to the recipe on the box for this one. Pour over your Oreos.
7. Bake for 30mins.
8. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
9. When its still a little bit warm, use the paper to lift out of the tray and rest it on a chopping board.
10. Use a large, sharp knife to cut it into manageable chunks, sections, slabs.