3 tbs butter
2 tbs flour
1 c light cream
1 c shredded cheddar
1 tbs prepared horseradish
1 c cooked peas
2 c diced ham
1-1/2c cooked egg noodles
salt and pepper
1/4 c dried bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour; stir till smooth.
3. Add cream, stir constantly until smooth and thick.
4. Add cheese; stir till melts. Add horseradish, peas, ham and noodles. Blend well.
5. Pour into a greased 1 qt. casserole. Top w/breadcrumbs and dot with butter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. until bubbly.