6-8 Bnls. Chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
2 c Mexi-blend Shredded Cheese
1 pkg Taco Seasoning
2 pkgs Flour Tortillas
2 cans Cr. of Chicken soup
2 c Sour Cream
a little milk
1 can Green chili's
1. Mix about 1/2 the cheese and taco seasoning with the chicken.
2. Spoon chicken in the warmed tortillas, roll up and place in a greased baking dish.
3. Continue until all tortillas are used or you run out of chicken.
4. Mix soup, sour cream and a little milk, add chili's if using.
5. Pour over tortillas, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake at 250 for 1/2 hour or until bubbly. Serve with additional sour cream.