1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
a dash of salt
3/4 cup milk
1 stick of melted butter
1 can diced peaches
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Put 1 tsp of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
3. Combine the first 5 Ingredients:: sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
4. Put 2 tbsp. of batter into each regular size muffin tin on top of the melted butter.
5. Then put 1 tbsp. diced peaches on top of the batter.
6. Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
7. Bake the regular size muffin tins for 12 minutes.
8. Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan.