2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup walnut pieces
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
2 cups milk
1 tablespoon of butter
1 large egg
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 ripe banana, peeled, 1/2-inch slices
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and generously spray the inside of a 10-1/2 by 7 inch baking dish with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, half the walnuts, half the raspberries and half the chocolate. (Save the other half of raspberries, walnuts and chocolate for the top of the oatmeal).
3. In another large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, butter and vanilla extract.
4. Add the oat mixture to prepared baking dish. Arrange the remaining raspberries, walnuts and chocolate on top. Add the banana slices to the top then pour the milk mixture over everything.
5. Gently shake the baking dish to help the milk mixture go throughout the oats. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is nicely golden brown and the milk mixture has set.
6. For an extra tasty top, sprinkle a tablespoon or so of extra brown sugar.