butter-flavored cooking spray
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped onion
1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
1 jar low-fat American cheese
2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
1 1⁄2 cups instant rice
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a 9X13-inch baking dish with buttered flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Spray a medium skillet with butter flavored spray. Sauté celery and onion over medium heat until onion is clear.
4. Transfer onion and celery to a large mixing bowl. Add soups and cheese. Stir until well blended. Add remaining ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake uncovered 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Makes 14 servings (972 grams)