5 jumbo eggs (or 7 large eggs)
2 tablespoons milk
3 roasted garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 dash salt
3 slices cooked bacon, chopped (optional)
1 large flour tortilla
1 1/2 cups any blend shredded cheese
3 cups fresh spinach
1. Mix the first six ingredients (eggs, bacon, milk, garlic, lemon pepper and salt) in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Lay the flour tortilla in a glass pie dish, press gently - does not need to lay perfectly flat against dish.
3. Sprinkle only 1/2 cup cheese on tortilla.
4. Sprinkle remaining cheese and the spinach onto tortilla in layers, and press gently.
5. Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach, be careful not to pour any outside of tortilla as this causes it to stick to pan.
6. Bake in oven at 365 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Insert fork in center and it should come out clean.
7. Use sharp knife to cut into pie slices and serve hot.
8. Other options: Instead of garlic, you can use 1/4 cup onions. For added flavor, serve with homemade salsa.