1/2 cup swerve granulated sugar substitute
2 tablespoon mct oil
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground clove
1 box swerve yellow cake mix
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can pumpkin purée 15 oz
1. Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combined the two. Mix by hand.
3. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan (Ghee works great).
4. Bake at 350 for about 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Serve cold. Sprinkle with Swerve powdered sugar substitute and fresh cream whipped cream.