1 head of cauliflower
1 packet of good seasons Italian dressing (dry)
1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
1. Pre heat oven to 325°.
2. Grate or process the flower parts of the Cauliflower (no stems) until they are the resemble rice or smaller.
3. Next in a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, dressing packet, eggs and cheese.
4. Mix well and place on parchment lined cookie sheet and form a square about an inch or so of thickness.
5. Bake for 40 minutes and remove from oven and while using another lined cookie sheet over top of the bread flip it over and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and slice into squares for bread.