4 medium potatoes, cut
2 c. green beans, cut
1 lb chicken breasts
1/2 c. butter
1 package Italian dressing mix
1. Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
2. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
3. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
4. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
5. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. You can add breadcrumbs, chopped garlic, and a little oil for a great variation!