500 gr gluten free spelt flour
1 tsp quick yeast
½ tsp salt
400 ml warm water
⅓ cup sunflower seeds
⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
1. Grease and lightly flour your bread/loaf tin.
2. In a large bowl mix together the flour and yeast, then add salt, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Create a well in the middle and gradually mix in the warm water while stirring. The dough should be sticky and wet, so don't add any extra flour.
3. Cover the bowl with a tea towel and place somewhere nice and warm for 45 minutes to rise.
4. Preheat oven to 220 and flour your work top. Take the bulked-up dough out of the bowl and give it a good kneading for 10 minutes. The dough should still be sticky.
5. Place the dough into your bread tin, sprinkle with some extra seeds and pop in the oven for 45 minutes. The loaf should be a light brown color when ready. Let it cool down before taking it out of the tin.