50 g unsalted cashew nuts
50 g dried unsweetened coconut
50 g 100% natural dried pineapple
4 medjool dates stones removed
1. Place the cashew nuts into a food processor and blend until the nuts resemble fine breadcrumbs. Remove the ground cashew nuts and set aside in a bowl.
2. Dice up the dried pineapple as fine as possible.
3. Place the diced up dried pineapple and medjool dates into the food processor and mix until they are mostly broken up. (Don't worry if it all clumps together to form a ball, you can break it up when you add the nuts).
4. Add the nuts back into the food processor with the coconut and blitz until everything is thoroughly combined.
5. Once combined, empty out the mixture into a lunch box or tupperware container and gently press down with the back of a spoon. You can make them as thick as you like.
6. Once tightly packed, smooth and even, place the container into the fridge for a couple of hours, or overnight until firm.
7. Once refrigerated, cut up the bars into as many portions are you like and wrap them tightly in some food wrap. Store them in the fridge until needed.