2 carrots, peeled and grated
2 courgettis, grated
250g halloumi cheese, grated
4 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
1 tbsp. red chilli flakes
3 eggs, lightly beaten
4 tbsp. gluten free breadcrumbs
1 tbsp coconut oil
a pinch of salt and pepper
1 tbsp. sesame oil (dressing)
2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar (dressing)
1 green/red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (dressing)
2cm piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and finely diced (dressing)
handful of coriander, to serve (dressing)
1. Put the carrots and courgettis into a clean tea towel and squeeze out all of the excess water.
2. In a large mixing bowl add the carrot, courgetti, halloumi, spring onions, red chilli flakes, eggs and breadcrumbs. Season to taste and stir well so all ingredients are combined.
3. Make into 6-8 burgers and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes, to firm up. Simply add all ingredients to a jug and mix / shake together.
4. Fry the burgers in a frying pan, using Coconut Oil. Fry each side for 5 minutes or until hot all the way through and crispy on the outsides.
5. Serve with a salad and drizzle over with the dressing.