450 g lean turkey mince
2 tablespoons of natural yogurt
sprinkle of Italian seasoning
chopped fresh basil
1. In a bowl add mince. 1 egg. Italian herbs. Fresh basil. Mix it all up with hands and split into meatballs.
2. Gently fry them in a tiny bit of oil for 10mins. Chuck in the sliced onion and peppers and mushrooms.
3. Once browned add it to a baking dish with tinned tomatoes at the bottom at the bottom of the dish.
4. Bake for 20 mins or until meatballs are cooked inside.
5. In bowl mix 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt. A small sprinkle of Italian seasoning and some chopped fresh basil and stir it up.