2 sweet potatoes medium size
1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
1 ripe avocado, mashed (guacamole)
5 cherry tomatoes, chopped (guacamole)
juice from half a lemon (guacamole)
1 small shallot, diced (guacamole)
salt and pepper (guacamole)
garnish: spring onions, pepper (guacamole)
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Wash the potato and make thin, evenly spaced slices about two-thirds of the potato making sure you don’t cut all the way through. Brush with oil making sure to get in between all the slices.
2. Place on a baking tray and pop in the oven for 45 minutes (keep checking on them so they don’t get burned).
3. In the meantime, make the guacamole by mixing all the ingredients together. Make sure you taste and adjust the seasoning to taste.
4. Once the time is up for the potatoes, take them out of the oven and let them cool down for a couple of minutes.
5. Divide the guacamole into 2 parts and stuff it in between the slices and on the top of each potato. Garnish with spring onions and freshly ground pepper.