1 onion, diced (sauce)
1tsp garlic powder (sauce)
1 tin diced carrots (sauce)
1 tablespoon corn flour (sauce)
2tbsp curry powder (sauce)
tsp honey (sauce)
2 tsp soy sauce (sauce)
1 bay leaf (sauce)
300 ml chicken stock (sauce)
1. Fry onions and garlic powder in olive oil until soft, add in carrots and cook for 5 mins mixing regularly, add in the flour and curry powder and mix in well. Then leave for another few minutes to cook.
2. Pour in the stock, mix well then add soy sauce, bay leaf & honey, bring to boil slowly then simmer for about 15-20 mins or until thickened.
3. Add contents to blender or use a hand blender and blend until smooth. then return to the pan and keep warn until ready to serve.
4. Peel potato and slice into thin slices. Brush with olive oil and bake in the over at 280 for 20 minutes
5. Take out and fry in olive oil with a little S&P for a minute on each side.
6. Serve with rice and mixed veg stir fry.