3 egg whites
100 ml greek yogurt
¼ tbsp baking soda
1 tomato (chopped in small pieces)
70 gr cheese by choice (cut in small cubes or grinded)
5 olives (seed removed, chopped in small pieces)
70 gr mushrooms
70 gr yellow cheese (grinded)
pinch of salt
olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven 150 degrees. Mix eggs with egg whites. Add Greek Yogurt, salt and baking soda. Stir well.
2. Spray the muffin pan with Olive Oil spray and fill each hole about ½ with the mixture.
3. Put tomato, cheese and olives in 6 of the holes.
4. Add mushrooms and yellow cheese to the other 6 (In this way you will get two different omelets at once).
6. Put the pan in the oven. Bake until omelets get gold-brown color (15 min or less).