500 g chicken breast/filet
fresh black pepper & salt
chilli powder or pizza/spaghetti spices
tomato sauce (mix some normal and concentrated) (topping)
pizza / spaghetti spices (topping)
1/2 onion (topping)
1 bell peppers (1/2 green, 1/2 yellow) (topping)
125 g mushrooms (topping)
125 g low fat mozzarella (topping)
1. Put the chicken breast/filet in the blender or cut it in very small pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the blended chicken, egg, fresh black pepper & salt and chilli powder (or use spaghetti/pizza spices) and mix thoroughly.
3. Pat into the base of a baking dish so that the whole base is covered. Or spread on a baking paper covered baking tin.
4. Cook in a medium hot oven for 20-30 mins until the mixture is a dark brown. Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
5. Cover with the bell peppers, onion, mushrooms and low fat mozzarella and place back in the oven. Cook for a further 15-20 minutes.