12 oz angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 pints strawberries, sliced
2 pints blueberries
2 pints raspberrys
6 tbsp fat-free sweetened condensed milk (filling)
1 1/2 cups cold water (filling)
1 package sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix (filling)
12 oz fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed (filling)
1. Whisk the condensed milk and water in a bowl. Whisk in the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
2. Fold in the whipped topping. Arrange half of the cake in the bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish. Sprinkle evenly with a layer of blueberries.
3. Spread half of the cream mixture over the blueberries and gently spread. Top with a layer of strawberries.
4. Layer the remaining cake cubes on top of the strawberries, then add more blueberries and top with the remaining cream mixture.
5. Finish with the remaining strawberries and blueberries, arranging them in a pretty pattern. Cover and refrigerate at least one 1 hour.