1 (12 oz.) package broccoli
4 medium skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed, reduced-sodium, 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups low-fat (or fat-free) milk
1 cup Parmesan, grated
1 1/2 cup cornflakes, crushed
1 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
dash of nutmeg
salt and pepper, to taste
water, for boiling
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2. Add broccoli to boiling water and cook for 5-6 minutes, until almost tender. Remove broccoli from water. Set aside.
3. Add chicken breasts to boiling water and reduce heat to low, simmering until cooked through. Around 15 minutes.
4. Remove chicken to cutting board to cool. Once cool, cut chicken into cubes and place with the broccoli.
5. In a large saucepan, whisk together milk, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg until smooth. Bring mixture to a boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Take off heat and add mayonnaise, yogurt, mushroom soup and half of cheese. Whisk continuously until smooth.
7. Add in broccoli and chicken and incorporate them into sauce. Pour mixture into baking dish and cover with crushed cornflakes and the rest of Parmesan cheese.
8. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.