2 tablespoons thick coconut milk, cold(not low fat) or mayonnaise
2 teaspoons thai curry paste (we used the thai kitchen brand)
1 teaspoon ketchup
½ teaspoon paprika plus more to sprinkle
½ teaspoon spicy mustard
¼ teaspoon sriracha or other red chilli sauce
salt to taste
1 spring/green onion
1. Cover the eggs with an inch of cold water and bring to a boil. Boil for a minute, then cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Drain and then fill the pan with cold water. After 5 minutes, peel the eggs.
3. Slice each egg length-wise and gently remove the yolks. Place the yolks and all the other ingredients in a small bowl and mash until very smooth.
4. Mound the yolk mixture into the egg whites or transfer it to a zip lock bag and pipe it out. Wet your finger and pat the surface of the filling smooth.
5. Using a toothpick draw lines to make the 'pumpkin' indentations. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Cut up the green part of the onion to make tiny stems. Add them to finish off the pumpkin look.