150 g ready-to-eat stoned dates
100 g low-fat spread
3 generous tbsp agave syrup
50 g ready-to-eat stoned dried apricots, finely chopped
50 g chopped toasted hazelnuts
3 tbsp mixed seeds
50 g raisins
150 g porridge oats
1. Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line an 18 cm square tin with baking parchment.
2. Put the dates into a food processor and process until they are finely chopped and sticking together in clumps.
3. Put the low-fat spread, agave syrup and dates into a saucepan and heat gently. Stir until the low-fat spread has melted and the dates are blended in.
4. Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan and stir until well mixed. Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread level.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins until golden brown. Remove and cut into 12 pieces. Leave in the tin until cold. Store in an airtight container.