1 cup reduced-fat graham crackers, crushed / digestive biscuit
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
4 cups fat-free cottage cheese
2 cups sugar
2 (8 oz) packages fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
3 eggs whites
1 1/4 cup sugar-free strawberry jam
1/2 cup low-fat, plain, Greek yogurt
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1-2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
fresh berries, garnish
1. Preheat oven to 325º F. Coat a 9 x 3-inch springform baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Pulse graham crackers in food processor and drizzle in melted butter. Should become a sand-like mixture.
3. Press graham crackers into the bottom of pie pan in a thin layer. Drain cottage cheese in a cheesecloth-lined sieve for 10 minutes before using. Discard liquid. Place in food processor and blend until smooth.
4. In a mixer on low-medium speed, beat sugar, vanilla and cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in flour, yogurt, eggs, lemon zest and salt. Mix until smooth. Add cottage cheese. Pour mixture into pie pan.
5. Bake for 90 minutes, or until almost set. Turn heat off and let cool in closed oven for 1 hour. Remove and refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
6. In a saucepan, heat strawberry jam on medium-low until it liquefies and reduces, around 10 minutes. Pour jam through a strainer to remove seeds.
7. Place cheesecake on serving dish and drizzle strawberry purée on top. Garnish with fresh berries.