1 can fat free cream mushroom soup
1 can fat free cream chicken soup
2 cans water
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can Rotel diced tomatoes with chilies
1 1/2 c instant rice
1 pkg taco seasoning
cilantro and green onions chopped (optional)
3 pounds frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Coat a 13x9 inch glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soups, water and taco seasoning, then pour into the bottom of the casserole dish.
4. Sprinkle the rice over the soups, then place the chicken breasts (still frozen) on top.
5. Pour the beans and tomatoes over the chicken, then sprinkle on the cilantro and green onions.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour, 40 minutes.
7. Remove foil, sprinkle shredded cheese over to melt and bake another 10 minutes. Calories: 269.9