3 taco wraps
1 cup of greek yogurt
2 sweet green peppers
9oz of mushrooms
one small onion clove or garlic
1 1/2 cups grated cheese (low-fat feta or parmesan)
olive oil spray
a pinch of oregano
1. Cut the zucchini and the tomatoes longwise.
2. In a separate pan fry the mushrooms and peppers with the onion that you previously chopped in small pieces. In another bowl, mix the eggs with the cheese.
3. Spray the pan with olive oil and cover the bottom with taco wraps.
4. Heat oven 125 deg. Put one layer of zucchini and bake for 20 minutes. Take the pan out of oven and spread with the Greek yogurt.
5. Put one more layer of zucchini and bake for 20 more minutes. Add the tomatoes and bake for 15 minutes.
6. When you notice that the layer of tomatoes looks ‘dry’ add the mixture of fried mushrooms, pepper and onion.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Finally, spread the mixture of eggs and cheese and let it melt. Add oregano on the top.
8. Your frittata is ready to eat.