2 cups raspberry sorbet or 2 cups sherbet
1 cup cold milk (can use Almond milk)
1 (106 g) package instant vanilla pudding (look for sugar free)
3 cups Lite Cool Whip, thawed
1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with foil, spoon sorbet into pan and put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Pour milk into a large bowl and add dry pudding mix.
3. Whisk until well blended and fold in whipped topping. Spread pudding mixture over sorbet in pan.
4. Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
5. Wrap securely and label if freezing longer than 24 hours. Unmold loaf pan onto a serving platter and top with fresh raspberries just before serving. It will be easier to cut if it rests for 15 minutes. Calories 111.2; Calories from Fat 50; Saturated Fat 4.5 g; Cholesterol 2.8 mg; Sodium 142.0 mg; Total Carbs 14.7 g; Dietary Fiber 0.6 g; Sugars 12.9 g; Protein 1.0 g