1 banana cut into chunks
1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
1 cup coconut water or milk (orange juice or pineapple juice)
½ cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Hint – Freeze the bananas ahead of time.
3. Use whatever ripeness you like.
4. Slice the pieces about 1” long and freeze in a sealed container.
5. The smoothie texture is more like a milkshake if you use frozen fruit.
6. Make it a habit to freeze whatever fruit you are using for your smoothies ahead of time.