1 cup corn flake crumbs
1 ounce finely grated Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon marjoram
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon seasoned salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup buttermilk
½ cup whole wheat flour
6 boneless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 cup corn flake crumbs, 1 ounce finely grated parmesan cheese, finely grated, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon marjoram, ½ teaspoon dried thyme, ½ teaspoon seasoned salt, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼, teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper.
2. In a second bowl, 1 cup buttermilk. In a third bowl, ½ cup whole wheat flour,6 boneless chicken breasts, 2 tablespoons butter, melted.
3. Spray your nonstick pan with oil. Working one at a time, dip chicken pieces in buttermilk and moisten on all sides.
4. Place chicken in bowl with flour mixture and turn to coat. Dip in buttermilk again, then coat with seasoned corn flake mixture.
5. Place chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet. Leave some space between chicken pieces (they should not be touching). Using a small spoon, drizzle melted butter evenly over chicken.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 400ºF for 35 to 40 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear.