5 green onions, chopped
1 cup parsley, finely chopped
5 cloves garlic, diced
2 tsp fresh ginger, finely diced
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground pepper
½ tsp red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
1.5 lb lean ground turkey / minced beef
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1.5 tbsp soy sauce
½ tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp canola oil
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the oils in a medium sized bowl, mixing completely.
2. Divide the turkey mixture into 20 rounds, flattening slightly into an oval shape (an ice cream scooper is useful here for even sized patties).
3. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Heat the oils in a large skillet.
4. Add the patties and cook for 10 minutes, turning every so often to achieve a golden color.
5. Serve with a sprinkling of extra soy sauce on the top or with Thai sweet chili sauce. Serving size: 4 patties Calories: 220 Saturated fat: 4g Carbohydrates: 2.3g Sugar: 0.4g Fiber: 0.8g Protein: 30g Cholesterol: 130mg.