110 g unsalted butter
2 tablespoons honey
1 large mashed banana
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
120 g soft brown sugar
130 g plain flour
170 g organic porridge oats
50 g dried blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celcius. Grease two baking trays with a knob of butter.
2. Place the soft brown sugar, plain flour, mashed banana and oats into a bowl and mix well.
3. Slowly melt the butter and honey, then remove from the heat and stir in the bicarbonate soda.
4. Add this wet mixture to the bowl of sugar, flour, banana and oats and stir the entire mixture together until it is well incorporated.
5. Finally, add the dried blueberries and carefully stir them in.
6. Spoon equal blobs of mixture to the greased baking tray, making sure they do not touch. Bake for around 10 - 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly before serving.