cauliflower 1 small
shredded mozzarella cheese / italian cheese blend 1 heaping cup + 1/2 cup for topping
garlic 2 (grated)
dry oregano 1 tsp
salt 1/2 tsp (adjust per taste)
fresh ground pepper 1 tsp (adjust per taste)
1. First wash and chop up the cauliflower florets. Discard the stems. Add only the florets to a mixie/blender/food processor and pulse it until it turns into small rice sized particles. It measured 2 Cups after pulsing.
2. Transfer the cauliflower to a microwave safe bowl. Cover with a lid and microwave for 10 mins. Remove it and leave it to rest for a few minutes.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients (1 Cup of cheese, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper) to the cauliflower and mix well until combined.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 F. Transfer the cauliflower mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Form it into a rectangle and smooth the sides and top. Use an icing spatula to even it out. Bake in the oven for about 25 mins or until it is golden brown on the top.
5. Remove it from the oven and sprinkle on the 1/2 cup of cheese to cover the top and bake for a further 5 mins until the cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
6. Slice using a pizza cutter and enjoy hot.