½ cup pitted prunes or dates
½ cup sunflower seeds
⅓ cup oats
splash of water
1. Place all the ingredients in the blender and process until you get a crumbly texture. Add a splash of water to help the mixture stick together. You might need to add two splashes.
2. Form the mixture into a ball/ round shape and place in the fridge for 15 mins
3. In the meantime preheat oven to 170 degrees and get ready some baking paper
4. After 15 mins take the mixture out and roll it thin, in between two baking sheets.
5. Score with a pizza cutter or knife into squares. Pop in the oven and bake for around 20 minutes. Let it cool down before breaking into pieces.