1 ½ cups chopped broccoli
3 – 9 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
½ teaspoon mrs. dash garlic & herb
3 tbsp shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
3 tbsp ground flax seed
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Spray baking dish with oil. Chop broccoli into small pieces. Wrap chicken breasts in plastic wrap and pound to less than 1/2 inch thickness with a meat-mallet.
2. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with Mrs Dash, then turn so the "inside" is up. Spread each breast with 1 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese. Sprinkle each breast with 1 Tbsp sharp-cheddar.
3. Divide the broccoli among the breasts. Carefully roll up each breast, beginning with wide end, pressing filling in as needed. Use toothpicks to hold breasts in place.
4. Sprinkle each breast with Mrs Dash, and 1 Tbsp ground flax seed.
5. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170° internal temperature.